- Prepare the BOQ (breakdown of quantity) by listing down the materials, fittings and fixtures that will be required.
- Source for quotes on procurement of required material
- Support site operations (field operations)
- Submit concepts and costing to clients for approval
- Liaise with relevant parties to ensure electrical/water plans and internet connection (on request) are done
- Coordinate with sales and suppliers on work specifications and clients’ requirementss
- Monitor and ensure that suppliers/sub-contractors work according to schedules
- Raise PO and close project after the events
- Conduct checks on quality of fabrication by suppliers according to requirements
- Conduct on-site servicing to address clients’ feedback
- Conduct on-site supervision of suppliers and move-in arrangements
- Assist the department in any other matters when necessary
- Diploma/Degree in events/construction management or any other relevant field.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in operation (on-site).
- Experience in M&E will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on furniture, material and finishing will be an added advantage
- Able to multi-task and meet adhere to tight schedule
- Must have technical knowledge in conceptual design drawing and floor plan
Attractive salary package will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.