- Fun-loving Environment
- Staff Wellness – Family Care Leave and Healthy Lifestyle Fund
We are looking to boost our staff engagement and experience level!
People are at the heart of our business.
Through them, we are able to deliver on the expectations of our clients in creativity, project execution and service. When people feel connected, understand and are aligned to goals and love the work they do, we all succeed.
It all starts with the heart…
This role entails:
- Facilitate employee engagement initiatives and programmes to enhance our staff experience
- Assist in designing and implementing staff engagement strategies for connection, retention and development
- Implement initiatives to drive and maintain excellent staff relations and communication
- Collaborate with internal business partners as well as the corporate communications team to identify and generate content promoting our expertise, capabilities and culture
- Review the programmes regularly to advance our staff well-being, growth and development
Ideally, we would like you to have:
- Degree with minimum 2 years practical experience in staff communications and in-house programs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fun, creative, self-motivated, well-organised and detail-oriented