A Day in Life:
- Performing administrative activities and takes responsibility for delivering specific department processes/programs.
- Responsible for different communication tasks within the area of responsibility, ensuring knowledge and information is shared and keeping others up to date.
- Support design teams for internal, external projects, including for example, material sourcing, travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation, etc.
- Compile and manage data as required.
- Supporting team/individuals of departments for administrative jobs as required (i.e visa, visitors, mail, office, events..etc)
- Providing support on a department/project level, raising and approving requisitions/quotations, invoices, etc.
- Acting as point of contact for internal/external enquiries by phone and email, initiates action and makes judgments about urgency of issues.
- Providing support to individual designers and/or management team members.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience.
- Written and verbal presentation skills are required.
- Experience of working with different teams and ability to engage people of different cultures.
- Collaborative mindset with excellent communication skills in English