A Day in the Life
- Develop and execute ideas from conceptualization to production stage
- Work closely with content developer to formulate story lines for visitors’ experiences
- Conduct quality checks on-site with strong technical knowledge
Who we are looking for
- Degree/Diploma holder in Museum/Exhibition Design, Interior Design or related fields
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Skills sets such as space planning, concept generating including freehand 3D sketches
- Understanding of multimedia technology and process of researching latest trends
- Technical knowledge of productions and on site experience
- Well versed in 3D Studio MAX and Photoshop
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Able to lead big scale projects with minimum supervision
Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.
Kindly include a link to your design portfolio in your resume for reference.