Reporting to the Director, Client Services or Project Director, this position will sit in Singapore and specialize in project management to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a project, from its beginning to its end. Projects refer to large scale local and international exhibitions, events (including F1 and international sporting events), corporate visitor centres. Scope of delivery involves temporary, semi-permanent to permanent builds.
A Day in the Life:
- Oversees and manages construction progress to timely completion
- Manages and plan all aspects of coordination works scheduling and technical coordination of all construction works for the project with all government agencies, statutory boards, and stakeholders
- Work closely with client and consultants for effective resolution of project matters and management of Client / Consultant’s expectation
- Ensure sub-contractor’s quality of works are in line with the company’s standards and requirement, compliances with authority requirements
- Ensure all work practices are complying to Singapore and site/company safety standards requirement.
- Supervise the daily site activities and monitor the progress of construction and report directly to the Project Director
- Resolve all issues relating to technical and construction works
- Manage and monitor construction progress to ensure timely completion of the project
- Plan and manage all aspects of the project, including coordination, scheduling and technical coordination works for all off-site and on-site fabrication and construction of structures.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Diploma/Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in events or construction sector
- Possess working experience in construction management
- Structural steel knowledge/experience regarding construction management processes, means and methods will be an added advantage