A Day in the Life
- Provide end-user support in MAC/Windows environment e.g. Office applications (O365), desktop, laptop, IP phone, network access, printers, various office equipment and ad-hoc service requests
- Provide server administration and support
- Maintain IT inventory manuals and audit documents
- Support network system and troubleshoot network equipment/systems such as routers, firewall, switches, wireless AP, VPN, VLANs and structured cabling etc
- Ensure up-to-date patch management and deployment of enterprise anti-virus protection
- IT asset and software licensing management
- Administer Symantec Veritas backup and tape backup hardware
- Assist in company’s IT projects implementation
- Liaise with systems integrators and service/solution providers
What We are Looking For
- Diploma/Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
- MCSE, CCNA certification would be preferred.
- Knowledge & experience in handling Microsoft Window Servers Technologies (2012, 2016, 2019 – Active Directory, DHCP, Exchange Emails), VMware Server Virtualization, Cisco Networking Switches, Routers, Firewalls, VLAN, VPN, EMC Network Access Storage, Windows 10 & above Desktops Support.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with troubleshooting of workstations, printers, and other client hardware; Microsoft Windows Operating Systems (Win10), Microsoft Office (O365) and MAC OS X.
- Able to work beyond normal working hours (upgrade/maintenance, urgent technical issue) and support on weekend when urgent duty arise
- Good interpersonal and communication skills