A Day in Life:
- Together with the Manager of Corporate Communications, manage branding and publicity for Kingsmen.
- Develop and produce corporate communications collaterals including but not limited to newsletters, Annual Report, EDMs, press releases, web content, presentation slides etc.
- Manage onsite branding content & signage within Kingsmen HQ
- Curate multimedia content (e.g., animation, video clips, etc) for social media and website.
- Plan, coordinate and execute internal and external corporate events, working closely with multiple departments and regional teams.
- Manage and coordinate other stakeholder visits.
- Contribute and assist with Kingsmen’s CSR efforts
- Support external communication branding initiatives.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations, English or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience is a bonus
- Excellent writing and grammar skills with a strong attention to detail, and appreciation for clever one-liners
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and deliver projects concurrently and under tight deadlines
- Exuberant personality; one who is a dynamic team player – meticulous and independent
- Salary will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualifications.