Who We Are:
At Kingsmen, we believe every project has a unique story to tell. Our creative studio is an international family of over 50 3D, graphic and technical designers and conceptualisers. Together, we design theme parks, galleries, museums, attractions, exhibitions, interior spaces and pavilions with unique experiences and amazing stories. If you desire a dynamic and exhilarating working environment with diverse challenges and learning opportunities, join our team today!
We are on the lookout for a talented individual who can bring stories to life through the creative use of digital technology.
A Day In The Life
- A self-motivated individual with knowledge of the latest trends in digital interactivity (including gamification and apps) for museums, exhibitions/events and show experiences.
- A creative mind to conceptualise human-centric experiences, alongside our multidisciplinary team of 3D and graphic designers.
- A technically-sound content creator with the ability to plan and develop digital touchpoints for our clients.
- A talented storyteller that delivers an emotional connection with our clients during the pitching process through the use of music, video, digital animation or other means.
- An outspoken personality that can front discussions with our clients and stakeholders, to drive creative development.
- A self-starter who is able to multi task at the pace of a bustling design studio, producing creative concepts, interactives and games, in support of various projects.
Who We Are Looking For
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Should be able to create a microsite and have experience with app development and digital games
- A Diploma or Degree in Multimedia, Game Design, Digital Communications or similar creative field.
- Knowledge of Unity and Spark AR would be a benefit.
- Multimedia project management would be a benefit.
Salary will be commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.
Candidates to submit their resume and portfolio of multimedia related works.