Reporting to the Senior Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of coordination and administrative support including working closely with exhibitors/suppliers on the creation and submission of orders.
A Day in the Life
- Correspond with international exhibitors via email/tele-conversation
- Collate exhibitors’ orders
- Processing of payments and collections
- Assist Project Manager to coordinate pre-site and event site matters
- Assist project team with administrative duties
- Liaise with exhibitors for booths’ requirements
- Brief orders to suppliers
Who We Are Looking For
- Diploma holder in Tourism / Events Management or related field
- 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess the mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer, and to attend meetings
- Able to work on weekends & long working hours during events/project
Attractive salary package will commensurate with candidate’s working experience and qualification.